Come along on a Bush Walking Tour with Lucy Boots to experience peace, serenity and the beauty of nature. On the tour you will have a chance to observe available local bush tucker and enjoy either a 2, 5 or 6km walk through the spectacular Lamington National Park.
For the total cost of $30, your guided bushwalking tour includes:
– 1 hour bushwalk
– 30 minutes for commuting,
– Pick up and drop off at a designated city location Transport to and from the forest Guided bush walk
For the total cost of $120.00, your guided bushwalking tour includes:
– Pick up and drop off at hotel or designated location
– Transportation to Binna Burra (Lamington National Park)
– Disposable Rain Poncho Provided
– Day use of backpack
1. Binna Burra, Lamington National Park:
a) Walk to a stunning waterhole/creek – 6km
b) Walk to various caves and witness a beautiful outlook – 5km
c) Walk to a stunning valley outlook – 2km
d) Walk through rainforest and open terrain, mountain and valley outlooks – 14km
2. O’Reilly’s, Lamington National Park:
a) Walk to a waterfall (4.4km), plus 750m treetop walk through the rainforest with the option to climb to the top of a rainforest tree spectacular. Potential bird-feeding opportunity with Rosellas and King Parrots.
b) Waterfall and rainforest walk with lunch at picnic rock (7.6km). You might be lucky to spot the stunning blue spiny crayfish, the emblem for Lamington National Park.
3. Mount Tamborine
A 2.8km walk through rainforest including a visit to a waterfall. Sample organically-grown coffee at The Coffee Plantation or stroll down Gallery Walk and check out the arts and crafts.
4. Glasshouse Mountains
Two short, steep but well graded walks to the top of two of the Glasshouse Mountains. One mountain is 2.8km and the other is 1.4km. Fantastic panoramic views await you at the top!
5. Bribie Island
With scenic bushland on one side and pristine beach on the other, this is a great walk to do during winter time. You may even be lucky enough to witness some dolphins swimming by.
a) Take a drive along the range stopping at various stunning waterfall and valley views, with an optional short bushwalk to the bottom of the waterfall. Visit Natural Arch, which has a cave and falling water over a natural bridge.
b) Take an afternoon and night tour looking at waterfalls, valley views and then glow worms at night time.
7. Custom Bushwalk
Contact Lucy to tailor a trip to suit your very own preferences, abilites and destinations of your choice.
– Wear sensible shoes (ie: no high heels)
– Wear hat, sunscreen and bring a water bottle
– Please download and fill out our release and indemnity form before pick up.
We will also have forms on the day for your convenience.
– Moderate fitness is required
– No alcohol is permitted on tour
– All attendees must remain with the group
– Full Terms and Conditions here
– Tours depart 9.00AM and return at approximately 4.30PM
Simply fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively you can book directly by contacting Lucy on:
0499 117 199